Applications close: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 11:55 PM
Location: Adelaide Fringe Inc.
Term: Full Time mid-term contract (38 Hours per week)
Start Date: 6 December 2021
End Date: 27 March 2022
Reports to: Ticketing Manager and Senior Ticketing Coordinators
Salary: $52,000 per annum, pro rata, plus 10.00% superannuation
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art & design. Adelaide Fringe 2022 runs from Friday 18 February – Sunday 20 March 2022
The Media Ticketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and processing tickets that allow accredited media to attend and review Adelaide Fringe registered events. As part of the Ticketing department, the Media Ticketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of media accreditation and ticketing for Adelaide Fringe, fielding general media inquiries regarding accreditation and ticketing, assisting with the ongoing maintenance of the media database, issuing tickets, media passes and monitoring the publication of reviews.
- Experience in publicity, public relations, communications and/or marketing, preferably within an arts and/or festival context
- Proven experience in record keeping and managing database content
- Adelaide Fringe is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all stakeholders, including our staff, artists and customers. Individuals are encouraged to obtain a vaccination as soon as they are able to do so as a means of reducing risk to themselves, others in the workplace and the community and are advised that if SA Health/SA Government mandate vaccination for employees in our industry, Adelaide Fringe will comply.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to liaise interact and communicate effectively and easily with a broad range of people, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to the arts • High level organisational, time management, strategic planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-reliant and self-motivated
- Creative, lateral thinking and flexible approach
- Ability to manage complex tasks and cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines
- Patient, amiable and good humoured.
How To Apply
Job Ad Number: 2021029
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (668 KB pdf)