Applications close: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 9:00 AM
|POSITION:||Ticketing Coordinator - Media|
|TERM:||Fixed term, salaried contract position|
|START DATE:||18 November, 2019|
|END DATE:||17 March, 2020|
|SALARY:||$53,500 per annum (pro rata)|
The Ticketing Coordinator - Media is responsible for coordinating and processing tickets that allow accredited media to attend and review Adelaide Fringe registered events.
As part of the Ticketing department, the Ticketing Coordinator - Media is responsible for the coordination of media accreditation and ticketing for Adelaide Fringe, fielding general media inquiries regarding accreditation and ticketing, assisting with the ongoing maintenance of the media database and coordinating all media ticketing. The position will work closely alongside the Publicity team during the media registration and accreditation period and work under the direction of the Ticketing Management team. The position requires constant liaison with Adelaide Fringe staff, artists, and with local, national and international media.
The role would be suited to someone with strong attention to detail, a person with excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, with competing priorities, at once. The role is an administration role within the Ticketing department but is suited to someone wanting to build their networks and dip their toes into the media industry within South Australia.
- In consultation with Fringe Publicity Agency and Publicist create, maintain and manage Adelaide Fringe’s media accreditation database and circulate to all Adelaide Fringe registered events
- Update media contacts for the Media Contact List (resource for Adelaide Fringe registered artists)
- Management of the creation of the process and roll out of media accreditation and media ticketing to all Adelaide Fringe registered events
- Conversion of requests for Media Review tickets into bookings utilizing the VIA ticketing platform and the Media Microsite
- Coordinate all Adelaide Fringe accredited media ticketing requests/allocations and maintain accurate records of media attendance at all ticketed events
- Field general media enquiries and attend to ongoing media accreditation queries, ticket requests and credential production
- Tracking to ensure media are reviewing and posting reviews in a timely manor
- Assist Adelaide Fringe registered Artists with displaying their reviews within the AVR portal onto their event page
- Ongoing and effective liaison with Adelaide Fringe artists (both directly and through the Artist Services Team) and members of the media
- In consultation with the Publicist, plan and manage the media section of the Adelaide Fringe website- including the media microsite
- Assist in the coordination of media attendance to all Adelaide Fringe events and launches
- Assist the Publicity team with all Adelaide Fringe media calls, press conferences, interviews and photo shoots, wherever necessary
- Assist the Publicist in the compilation and timely delivery of a post-event media audit
- Undertake projects/activities as directed by the Senior Publicist and Head of Ticketing and Digital Operations
- Observe and follow all Work, Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices
- Adelaide Fringe may from time to time modify your duties and responsibilities but only to those which you have the skill and competence
- Experience in publicity, public relations, communications and/or marketing, preferably within an arts and/or festival context
- Good understanding of publicity, public relations, media and/or marketing principles
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Outlook, with a particular working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in record keeping and managing database content
- A tertiary qualification in Event Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field would be highly regarded
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19001
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 9AM Monday 21 October, 2019.Position description (626 KB pdf)