Street performers of the world! Gather! Adelaide Fringe has created a new support program specifically for you!
Are you a street performer but don’t have a registered show at Fringe? We want you to be part of the Festival family. We’ll help you get great performance spots in town, connect you with new audiences and venue managers and, of course, have a party dance with you in the Fringe Club.
What's On Offer
An Artist Pass!
What does this get you?
- Entry into the Fringe Club
- Access to the FringeWorks Day Program of workshops, networking opportunities, talks and a heap of other pass-only activities
- Free entry or discounts to Fringe shows (where applicable)
New Busking Spots
We’ll link you with stage coordinators around town including those at Rundle Mall (council specific spots), East End and Fringe in Rundle Mall.
Registration eligibility for Fringe Club spots
You’ll be eligible for curated, paid opportunities to perform in the Fringe Club to a variety of Fringe audiences and your peers.
You’ll be included in our FringeWORKS bulletins to keep you informed of everything that’s happening in the lead up to and during the festival. You’ll be the first to know about any special Fringe deals, pop-up performance opportunities and happenings across all areas of the festival.
If you're an international artist coming over for Adelaide Fringe, Fringe can help guide you through the visa process and maybe save you some $$$!
- Adelaide Fringe will provide a letter of support as a part of the visa application process.
- As Adelaide Fringe is a registered ACNC charity, the visa application fee will be waived saving you $310 (if you’re performing at Adelaide Fringe or other ACNC charity registered organisations only).
- Access to the FringeWORKS support team, including the Visa Coordinator who can help answer any tricky visa application questions.
Sound good? We think so!
How to Sign Up
Stay tuned for more info in the coming months.
Header Image Credit: Rory Clarke