- Dare to be different
- Transcend traditional ideas
- Create meaningful new ideas
- Seek innovations that add value
- Help to solve problems
- Be confident in our potential to make a positive impact
- Take risks
- Push boundaries
- Commit with passion to serve artists, venues, producers and audiences
- Lead industry change
- Responsive to the needs of the people we serve
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Be agile and flexible
- Embrace change in a fast-changing world
- Willing to learn new ways
- Display tenacity
- Be resilient
- Persevere at goal despite difficulties
- Remain focused
- Never give up
- We believe in challenging artists to be brave and audiences to be braver. Be brave with us.
- We believe that we can inspire audiences to take risks, be inspired and DO IT AGAIN!
- We believe in collaboration and that we can only push creative boundaries and innovate if we work together.
- We are committed to cultural diversity, inclusivity, acceptance and continuously educating ourselves and others.
- We believe in the cultural, social and economic force of the Fringe and the Arts.
- We believe the Fringe is an important driver for South Australia – it drives outcomes for artists, venues, communities, businesses and the state.
- We are committed to delivering a Fringe that offers the best possible experience to artists, venues and audiences.
- We believe in the WOW! … a festival should transform a place and can transform your mind.
- We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment and maximising our social impact on peoples' lives.
- We listen and we are committed to continuous improvement.