Anyone can be a Fringe venue. Big or small, across Adelaide and South Australia, we welcome anyone and everyone to take part in Adelaide Fringe.
Venue registrations for the 2020 Fringe are open!
To register your Fringe Venue, head to the AVR: our Artist and Venue Registration portal.
Info Sessions and Events for Venues
- 12th of June, The Mill, 6pm - 7:30pm
- 26th of June, Ruby Red Flamingo, 6pm - 7:30pm
- 3rd of July, Marion Cultural Centre, 6pm – 7:30pm
- 4th of July, Holden Street Theatre, 6pm – 7:30pm
- 17th of July, Beachside Wine Bar & Restaurant, 6pm – 7:30pm
Meet the venues:
- 3rd September, Plant 4 Bowden
StandOUT Marketing & Media Session:
- 5th November, Location TBA
Listen to our FringeWORKS podcast below to find out more about becoming a venue.
2020 Venue Registration Guide
You can also take a look at our 2020 venue registration guide below, or download a copy here (3MB).
Please call the Artist & Venue team on 08 8100 2022 or email email@example.com if you have any queries.