Join us! Become a Fringe Volunteer
Are you looking to become an arts volunteer or festival volunteer in South Australia? Well look no further - Adelaide Fringe volunteers are an incredibly important part of our festival and we’d love for you to join us!
Both leading up to and during Adelaide Fringe season, our 100 plus cohort of incredible and diverse volunteers work closely with the Fringe team to deliver key projects. These include helping at unique Fringe events, assisting people in navigating the program, and supporting all Fringe-goers in having the best time possible.
What you can expect as a volunteer:
Festival volunteers are required to contribute a minimum of 20 hours in total across the season.
Festival volunteers will typically do a variety of roles within one of the following areas:
- Access Support
- Events and Hospitality
- Marketing and Promotions
This enables you to get to know your role well and connect with the people you are working with, both from the Adelaide Fringe team and other volunteers. It also helps us to match your skills and interest to the tasks that best suit you. Adelaide Fringe offers a flexible and interesting volunteering opportunity with shifts available on weekdays and weekends, both day and night, and can fit around study, work or other commitments.
Volunteers will receive:
- Adelaide Fringe Volunteer T-Shirt
- Fringe Volunteer Pass with benefits throughout Adelaide Fringe
- Social events and end of festival party
- Complimentary Fringe Membership
- A chance to win prizes and rewards such as FringeTIX vouchers
Volunteers need to be:
- Aged 18 and above
- Expected to be available to work 20+ hours across the volunteer season
- Flexible and reliable with a sense of fun
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Available to attend the Volunteer Induction and any other necessary training required for their role
How to Apply
Volunteer registrations are currently closed. Sign up to our Volunteer eNews to receive information about volunteering opportunities.
If you have any questions please shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner Image: 2020 Fringe volunteer induction. Photographed by Bella Caruso