Volunteers are an important part of Adelaide Fringe!
Leading up to the Fringe, our 100 plus team of volunteers work closely with the Fringe team to deliver key projects.
What to Expect as a Volunteer
Volunteers are required to contribute a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 100 hours in total across the pre-season (November/January) and/or during the festival season (February/March).
Festival volunteers will typically do a variety of roles from one of the following areas:
- Hospitality and Events
- Marketing and Promotion
This enables you to really get to know your role and the people you are working with, both from the Adelaide Fringe team and other volunteers. It also helps us to match your skills and interest to the tasks that best suit you. Adelaide Fringe offers a flexible and interesting volunteering opportunity with shifts available on weekdays, weekends, day and night, and so can fit around other study or work commitments.
Volunteers will receive:
- Fringe Volunteers T-shirt
- Adelaide Fringe ticket credits based on pre-season hours volunteered
- A chance to win prizes and rewards
Festival volunteers need to be:
- Aged 18 and above
- Expected to be available to work 20+ hours in exchange for Volunteer Pass, T-Shirt and Benefits
- Confident, flexible and reliable with a sense of fun
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Available to attend the core volunteer briefing
How to Apply
Volunteer registrations for Adelaide Fringe 2021 are now closed.
If you have any questions please shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner image: photographed by Bella Caruso