Applications close: 2023-12-17 (Midnight Adelaide time)
The FringeTIX Customer Service Casuals work within a large team and will be based in the FringeTIX Call Centre. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and prior experience in a similar customer facing role. Successful applicants will need to be able to provide a high level of customer service to facilitate patron enquiries, ticket sales and exchanges and accessibility bookings both over the phone and via email. All staff will be required to have a thorough knowledge of the FringeTIX Terms & Conditions, Fringe Guide as well as be familiar with the latest venue information, show changes and Fringe program updates. FringeTIX staff are the first port of call for Adelaide Fringe customers and as such, staff will need to be confident, friendly, patient, eager and ready to assist patrons with their enquiries and sales.
- Experience working with the Red61 ticketing platform is desirable but not essential. Full training on the Red61 ticketing platform and Adelaide Fringe program and venues will be conducted during the training week
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of committed staff and stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner
- Proven ability to be an enthusiastic team player and to help facilitate an inclusive, hardworking culture within a team
- High level computer literacy (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and competency with ticketing systems
- Excellent time management skills to manage complex tasks and competing deadlines concurrently
- High level attention to detail for data entry
- Availability to work over a seven-day, rotating roster including nights, weekends and public holidays as required
- Must be available for the training date – February 6th 2024
- Previous working knowledge and experience working in an arts organisation with particular emphasis on Box Office and/or call centre work is highly desirable
- Experience with the Red61 Ticketing System or similar
- Experience in a call centre or similar environment
- Experience working in an open-access arts festival environment
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Good availability over the festival dates and a willingness to work
How to apply
Please ensure you upload a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and in response to the selection criteria.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (229 KB pdf )