Applications close: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||FringeTIX Artist Ticketing Coordinator|
Fixed term, salaried contract position
|START:||28 October 2019|
|END:||15 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Ticketing Manager|
|SALARY:||$52,500 per annum (pro rata)|
We're currently looking for a ticketing legend to join our team of FringeTIX Artist Ticketing Coordinators to help us put on the Southern Hemisphere's biggest arts festival. The Artist Ticketing Coordinator works within a close team alongside the Head of Ticketing and Digital Operations, the Ticketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Senior Ticketing Coordinator and fellow Artist Ticketing and Box Office Coordinators. The main objectives of the role are to provide a high level, efficient service to the registered presenters and artists participating in Adelaide Fringe 2020, assisting and processing all manner of ticketing requests. This includes working collaboratively on a shared inbox as well as face to face ticketing services based in FringeWORKS at the Fringe Club. Additionally, the Artist Ticketing Coordinator will assist in the roll out of e-ticketing across the ticketing platform and support venues and artists in their implementations of the technology.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with artists and promoters and assist with all aspects of ticketing, including but not limited to; changing and adding price types, managing holds, managing and understanding split allocations, performing batch printing, issuing complimentary tickets, applying promo codes/ticket offers and explaining ticketing fees & charges.
- Assist with the build and proof of all Adelaide Fringe registered events within the VIA Ticketing Platform and AVR Platform, making them ready for the Guide and for on sale / Program launch. This is applicable for the Adelaide Fringe season, and for all year round events.
- Update and make changes to events, performances and venues when requested by the registered body. These requests will come through in writing and updated in AVR and VIA, then track changed appropriately.
- Assist the Program Coordinators of Media Ticketing, Honey Pot, Judges and Schools Program with the internal processing of ticketing for Adelaide Fringe
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure FringeTIX staff have the latest information on venues, accessibility and changes to Fringe guide and programming through the means of Track Changes.
- To liaise with customers and address customer complaints, providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions
- Enforce all FringeTIX ticketing policies regarding exchanges & refunds, lost & stolen tickets and vouchers.
- Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of all aspects of FringeTIX and associated customer services.
- Assist with FringeTIX ticketing staff training and Adelaide Fringe Box Office inductions when needed.
- Undertake all projects and activities as directed by the Head of Ticketing and Digital Operations, HR Manager and Fringe Director & Chief Executive as required.
- Observe and follow all Work Health, & Safety regulations and safe working practices, with particular attention to FringeTIX box offices (off-site locations).
Whilst this position description summaries the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks, it is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken. Tasks can vary from time to time at the discretion of your Manager. To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the employee may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above
- Demonstrated experience and proven ability in ticketing/box office management or supervisory role, in a festival or events background.
- Familiarity with LPA guidelines, Data Protection, PCI compliance and current ticketing/box office knowledge.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of committed staff and stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner.
- High level computer literacy and competency with ticketing systems, databases, internet, email (Outlook), Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills to manage complex tasks and competing deadlines concurrently.
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail and record keeping skills.
- Ability to manage and reconcile a large number of online, telephone and cash sales.
- Demonstrated high level of customer service delivery and ability to resolve customer concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide current Police clearance check, or be willing to undergo police check.
- Possess a current Driver’s Licence (C Class) and own vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY
View the full position description via the link below. Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55 PM Monday 23 September, 2019.Position description (479 KB pdf)