Applications close: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 11:55 PM
Location: Adelaide Fringe Inc.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: 8 April 2022
Reports to: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Salary: $41,500 per annum, plus 10.00% superannuation
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art & design. Adelaide Fringe 2022 runs from Friday 18 February – Sunday 20 March 2022
Digital Content Assistant will assist in content creation for Adelaide Fringe across all company social media channels and website, and provide general marketing support for Adelaide Fringe marketing department.
- Experience in photography and video editing/creating with images and videos, using Adobe Suite programs
- Experience developing content for social media campaigns across channels such as
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram, such as loomly, hootsuite or similar.
- Experience of video production, including filming, editing (preferably using Premier Pro or similar) and delivering via channels such as YouTube.
- Outstanding proofing skills.
- Advanced computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, database and internet/email.
- Adelaide Fringe is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all stakeholders, including our staff, artists and customers. Individuals are encouraged to obtain a vaccination as soon as they are able to do so as a means of reducing risk to themselves, others in the workplace and the community and are advised that if SA
- Ability to interact, liaise and communicate effectively and easily with a broad range of people, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to the arts.
- High level organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into actions.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
How To Apply
Job Ad Number: 2021030
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.
We are asking applicants to get creative in their application by submitting a video along with their CV.Position description (675 KB pdf)