Applications close: 2023-12-17 (Midnight Adelaide time)
FringeTIX Box Office Casuals work within a large team within the FringeTIX Box Offices, Call Centre, Info Booth and off-site locations (as required). Successful applicants will need to be able to provide a high level of customer service to facilitate patron enquiries and ticket sales. All staff will be required to have a thorough knowledge of the FringeTIX Terms & Conditions, Fringe Guide as well as be familiar with the latest venue information, show changes and Fringe program updates. FringeTIX Box Office staff are the customer facing representatives of Fringe and the first port of call for our large audience and as such, staff should be friendly, helpful, confident, passionate about the entire Fringe program and eager & ready to assist patrons with their enquiries and ticket sales.
- Previous working experience in the field of customer service
- Demonstrated high level of customer service delivery and ability to resolve customer concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Previous working knowledge and experience working within an arts organisation is desired
- Experience working with the Red61 ticketing platform is desirable but not essential. Full training on the Red61 platform and Adelaide Fringe program and venues will be conducted during the training week
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of committed staff and stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner
- High level computer literacy (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and competency with ticketing systems
- Excellent time management skills to manage complex tasks and competing deadlines concurrently
- High level attention to detail for data entry
- Ability to successfully reconcile a high volume of cash, EFTPOS and Credit Card transactions
- Availability to work over a seven-day, rotating roster including nights, weekends and public holidays as required
- Must be available for the training date (3rd week of February)
- Experience with the Red61 Ticketing System or similar
- Experience working in an open-access arts festival environment
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- COVID marshal certificate
- Good availability over the festival dates and a willingness to work
How to apply
Please ensure you upload a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and in response to the selection criteria.APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (209 KB pdf )