Applications close: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Advertising Sales Coordinator|
|TERM:||Fixed term, full time salaried contract position|
|START DATE:||17 August 2020|
|END DATE:||28 March 2021|
|SALARY:||$51,000, pro rata + 9.5% Superannuation|
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
We are seeking an Advertising Sales Coordinator who has a passion for relationship management and is keen to ensure the right advertising solution is provided to our clients in order to achieve their marketing objectives. The successful candidate will be an exceptional team player and be confident making outbound calls to existing advertising clients and new leads. The Advertising Sales Coordinator is responsible for the advertising sales across both print and digital in order to hit revenue targets and KPI outcomes.
- Tele-sales, call centre, face to face sales or fundraising experience will be highly regarded.
- Confident phone manner, capable of pitching marketing products and a likable outgoing personality.
- Resilient and persistent with a goal oriented drive.
- Ability to build a rapport with a broad range of advertising clients including artists, agents, not for profits and corporates.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement and maintain efficient and effective records management systems.
- Flexible and willing to assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- High level organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently.
- High level attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Job Ad Number: 2021001
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.Position description (645 KB pdf)