We believe in supporting artists to develop and present new work and creating an open and accessible arts festival for all members of the community. So everyone can experience the magic of the Fringe.
Your support ensures Adelaide Fringe remains a platform for all artists and audiences for generations to come. All Donor Circle members are personally acknowledged on our website and in the Official Fringe guide (unless anonymity is requested).
Together the Donor Circle makes a big impact by:
- Providing funding to artists and producers to create new work
- Sending disadvantaged community groups to experience Fringe shows
- Making a more accessible arts festival with the development of the Access Guide, more Auslan interpreted shows and digital content that is more accessible
- Providing grants to create opportunities for First Nations artists to present their work at Adelaide Fringe
Join our Donor Circle by donating in the following categories
- Fringe Friend $1,000+
- Fringe Innovator $2,000+
- Fringe Visionary $10,000+
To become a Donor Circle Member donate below to make a contribution in your preferred category or contact Lauren Finch on (08) 8100 2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.