Applications close: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 at 5:00 PM
Term: 0.8 FTE
Start Date: 25 October 2021
End Date: 27 March 2022
Reports To: Ticketing and Data Manager and Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: $52,500 per annum, pro rata, plus 10% superannuation
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus, physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art & design.
Adelaide Fringe 2022 runs from Friday 18 February – Sunday 20 March 2022.
Reporting to the Ticketing and Data Manager and Marketing & Communications Manager, the Schools Program Coordinator’s principle role is to liaise with and provide support to registered artists participating in the Schools Program and to facilitate the bookings with schools and youth organisations to registered events. The Schools Program Coordinator will also work closely with the Marketing Manager to feed into content created in promotion of the Schools Program and in communication with Teachers via EDM and the Schools Facebook group.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a festival, arts and/or a related industry
- Demonstrated experience in, and strong local knowledge of education and youth arts networks
- Demonstrated experience in database management
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and develop relationships with a broad range of people, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, complex tasks, challenging projects and competing deadlines concurrently- all whilst delivering excellent service to all stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organisation skills and ability to set and meet deadlines in a multi-faceted environment.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to the arts.
- High level organisational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into actions.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently.
- High level attention to detail.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines.
- Patient, amiable and good humored.
How To Apply
Job Ad Number: 2021027
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (687 KB pdf)