BBQ Buoys is a BBQ + boating + party + fun experience company. South Australia's first and original donut shaped self-drive bbq boat in Adelaide. Come with a group of up to 10p to enjoy the most picturesque city river in the country. Hire a Buoy for Brekkie, lunch, sunset and even at night to enjoy ‘Yabarra: Gathering of Light’ from the water!
BBQ Buoys Cruise
About this event
Hire a donut-shaped BBQ boat where you can enjoy your own Aussie meal or one of the Buoys' amazing cheese & meat grazers while you skipper your crew along the Riverbank. Just add drinks from the BBQ Buoys (no BYO) and up to 10 of your friends to have a brilliant time on the most picturesque city river in the country. Come during the day, for sunset or enjoy 'Yabarra: Gathering of Light' on a twilight cruise.
How it works:
- Hire a Buoy for up to 10 people and 2 hours
- Feed ya face with your own food (or order optional cheese grazers from BBQ Buoys)
- Strictly NO B.Y.O. for softdrinks and alcoholic drinks (it's a licencing thing)
- Min age to hire 21 yrs
- Children are welcome on board
- Life jackets are provided for all
- Drinks offer: Wine bottles ($29.80), Beers $7, Soft Drinks $3 (discounted drinks package available)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: One ticket purchase hires one cruise seating between
Please email email@example.com with guest numbers and desired drinks package.
Drinks menu: https://bbqbuoys.com.au/bookprices/#drinks
For further info around your cruise, please familiarise yourself with the BBQ Buoys FAQs: https://bbqbuoys.com.au/faq/