BankSA Customer Benefits
- Special prices for BankSA customers on select shows for the entire festival. Look for the BankSA price-type when browsing the program!
- Go in the draw to win $200 cash back when you use your BankSA credit or debit card to buy your tix. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Express FringeTIX services including priority queue at the Fringe Box Office.
- And more!
BankSA Fringe Amore
Head down to BankSA Fringe Amore during the Parade of Light, where all BankSA customers will have their fix of FREE ice cream!
Ticket Collection Points
From 5 January customers can simply pop into any of the following BankSA branches during branch opening hours, swipe the card they purchased their tickets on, and collect!
BankSA Branch King William St
97 King William St, Adelaide
BankSA Branch Norwood
129 The Parade, Norwood
BankSA Branch Salisbury
87 John St, Salisbury
BankSA Support Acts
Take a chance with a tenner this Fringe with BankSA Support Acts, a BankSA funded initiative that gives audiences (not just BankSA customers!) the opportunity to buy tickets to selected shows for only $10. These tickets are limited so book yours quick. Select the 'BankSA Support Act' price-type filter when searching for tickets to book!
Take a Friend 4 Free!
Fringe is always more fun with friends, so our partners BankSA and Channel 9 are teaming up to provide some free opening night tix so you can take a friend 4 free!
It's only for selected shows on the opening night of Friday 16 February, and there's a limited allocation for each show, so make sure to get in quick! Select the 'Fringe4Free' ticket type when booking to redeem your ticket.
How to book:
- Browse the list of 'Take a Friend For Free' shows.
- When booking opening night tickets find the 'Take a Friend 4 Free' price-type
- Select two tickets in this price-type and we'll only charge you for one!