Built in 1909, this historic six roomed sandstone villa and its contents were bequeathed to the people of Loxton in 2002 for display and entertainment purposes. The wide driveway lined with mature pine trees makes a welcoming entrance, opening up to spacious gardens of roses, hibiscus and other assorted plants, as well as a lawned area. There is a covered breezeway between the house and kitchen which is used for a variety of community events and functions.
The contents of the house have remained untouched and represent a snapshot of the grand lifestyle lived by Ella Amalia Kingdon and her parents.
The House is open for tours every Sunday at 2pm and by appointment.