Applications close: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 12:00 AM
LOCATION: Adelaide Fringe Inc.
START DATE: 3 May 2021
END DATE: 30 June 2022
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Communications Manager
TERMS & HOURS: Full time, fixed term contract, 38 hours per week
REMUNERATION: $56,000 – $60,000 per annum, pro rata
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
Under the direction of Head of Marketing, Ticketing and Digital and the Marketing & Communication Manager, you will assist with the development, implementation and delivery of the strategic marketing plan for the Adelaide Fringe. You will have experience managing multiple stakeholders and have excellent communication skills with a solutions focused approach to problem solving. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will assist in driving and leading the marketing team in hitting KPIs and revenue targets..
- Experience in team management and leadership.
- Strong project management and campaign experience.
- Outstanding literacy, writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles contemporary marketing, communication and promotions.
- Strong skill set in analysing data and drawing insights to grow campaigns
- Organised, process driven, and high attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively and easily with a broad range of people, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; to handle multiple tasks and juggle projects.
- Tertiary or similar qualifications in marketing, public relations or a related field would be highly regarded.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager and copywriting for SEO will be highly regarded.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Patient, amiable and good humoured.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with obstacles and plan changes as they arise.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated.
HOW TO APPLY
Job Ad Number: 2021016
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (669 KB pdf)