Applications close: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Senior Business Development Coordinator|
|TERM:||Part Time 0.6 FTE, fixed term, contract position|
|START DATE:||14 October 2019|
|END DATE:||30 April 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Head of Marketing & Business Development|
|REMUNERATION:||$56,000 per annum (pro rata)|
The Senior Business Development Coordinator’s principle role is to implement and coordinate strategic partnerships for Adelaide Fringe. This includes assisting with overseeing all partnerships and hospitality packages. The Senior Business Development Coordinator will be the first point of call for allocated Partners in the lead up to and during the Festival, and as such will aim to develop a strong relationship and rapport with the Partners.
The Senior Business Development Coordinator will coordinate the marketing, promotions and engagement benefits provided to partners as set out in the partnership agreements and maintain the Partner Benefit Matrix. With the assistance of the marketing team, the Senior Business Development Coordinator will engage with Adelaide Fringe Partners through various communications, and specifically work with the Partners to leverage the partnerships, through marketing, promotional and brand awareness strategies.
In consultation with Head of Marketing & Business Development and Business Development Manager, develop, implement and coordinate a comprehensive strategic partnership plan for Adelaide Fringe to:
Achieve set partnership targets in accordance with Adelaide Fringe’s partnership requirements.
- Develop new partnership opportunities.
- Build on Adelaide Fringe’s existing government and corporate partnerships.
- Develop Adelaide Fringe’s brand through the leveraging of partnerships.
- Achieve set partnership targets in accordance with Adelaide Fringe’s partnership requirements.
- In consultation with Head of Marketing & Business Development and Business Development Manager, develop briefs and proposals to be presented to potential and returning Partners.
- In consultation with Head of Marketing & Business Development and Business Development Manager, negotiate the partnership benefits to be provided by Adelaide Fringe to its Partners and negotiate with Partners a clear understanding of mutual obligations.
- In consultation with Head of Marketing & Business Development and Business Development Manager, negotiate and draft partnership contracts for approval and signing by the Director and Chief Executive.
- Ensure that all agreed partnership benefits are delivered by Adelaide Fringe to its Partners in a timely manner and that partnership payments are received as agreed.
- Liaise and work with Head of Marketing & Business Development and Business Development Manager about the development, implementation and delivery of partner promotional campaigns, events, visual concepts and benefits, are consistent with and compliment Adelaide Fringe’s public image.
- Present regular reports on the development, delivery and management of Adelaide Fringe’s strategic partnership plan to Head of Marketing & Business Development and the Fringe Deputy Director.
- Obtain feedback and provide verbal and written reports as necessary to all Partners on their partnership investment and benefits provided by Adelaide Fringe at the conclusion of each season.
- Develop relationship, rapport and trust with allocated Fringe Partners, and be the first point of call for all Partner benefit-related activity.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Business Development, develop and maintain the Partner Benefit Matrix in accordance with each partnership agreement, and further partner leveraging activity. These benefits include, but are not limited to marketing, leveraging hospitality and engagement opportunities.
- Working with the Marketing Manager, engage with Adelaide Fringe partners using various communications and leveraging opportunities, through dedicated promotions.
- Coordinate regular ‘Partner Update’ communication to Adelaide Fringe’s corporate database and corporate Partners, in line with Fringe announcements.
- Coordinate the receipt of all partner in-kind contributions and services as mutually agreed in the partnership.
- Ensure placement of logos, partner-benefit and partner-purchased-related advertising across Fringe Guide, website, smartphone app, and all other relevant advertising properties. Ensure written approval from each individual partner is granted.
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Business Development and Marketing Manager and adhering to the contractual obligations of each partner, develop a marketing strategy to incorporate partner related activity into Adelaide Fringe’s digital and social media.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Department, and adhering to the contractual obligations of each partner, develop a plan to ensure correct placement of all appropriate signage at each Fringe managed venue and event.
- Adhering to the contractual obligations of each partnership, provide information on partner FringeTIX and credential allocations, and ensure the correct allocation and packages are distributed by the Partnerships Events Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Be consistently aware of partner objectives and proactively seek to go over and above on all partnerships.
- Accountable for the collection of Fringe marketing collateral, relevant media clippings, photos, statistics etc, for the coordination of partnership post event reports
- Work to the deadlines, time frames, budget allocations and general direction of the Head of Marketing & Business Development.
- Embrace online organisation project management software.
- Act as an ambassador for the organisational culture and values ensuring they are upheld and embedded.
- Observe and follow all Work, Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
- Previous experience in Business Development/sponsorship in an arts/entertainment environment.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining professional client-focused relationships with stakeholders.
- Creative thinker with the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet set targets within an agreed timeframe and budget.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, database, internet and email software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
View the full position description via the link below. Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55 PM Monday 14 October, 2019.Position description (842 KB pdf)