Applications close: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Production Swing - Warehouse|
|TERM:||Fixed term, salaried contract position|
|START DATE:||31 January 2020|
|END DATE:||2 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Production Logistics Coordinator|
|SALARY:||$61,235 per annum (pro-rata)|
Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator, the Production Swing will assist in the broad planning, delivery and coordination of the Fringe managed sites and the day to day operations of the Adelaide Fringe Warehouse. Under strict direction, the Production Swing will assume the responsibilities of the key production personnel including the Production Coordinator - Warehouse on a rotating roster to allow for time off during the bump in, operation and bump out of the 2020 festival.
- Under the direction of Production Logistics Coordinator, alongside Production Coordinator – FringeTIX and Fringe on Tour, provide production support in the bump in, delivery, and bump out for Adelaide Fringe box office sites, including event infrastructure set up and pack down, management and briefing of crew.
- Maintain the conditions of compliance regulations, such as development approvals, permits, traffic management plans, noise mitigation plans, event ERP’s etc.
- Site safety management as required.
- Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator in collaboration with the Production Coordinator – Warehouse, assist in the overall management of the Adelaide Fringe warehouse facility; including supervising warehouse activities, adherence to all WH&S regulations; safe working practices, and the reporting of all incidents that occur within the Warehouse to the Head of Production.
- Become familiar with emergency evacuation procedures for the warehouse space and activate emergency evacuation procedures if necessary.
- Induction staff, contractors and volunteers to the Warehouse.
- Understand and comply with all Adelaide Fringe policies, procedures and requirements, including risk management, incident reporting, Workplace Health & Safety and Emergency Response Procedures.
- Contribute to a positive and engaged Workplace Health & Safety culture.
- Provide production support on bump in, delivery, and bump out on other sites as required.
- Whilst this position description summaries the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks, it is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken. Tasks can vary from time to time at the discretion of your Manager. To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the employee may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
- Demonstrated professional experience delivering the production requirements of events particularly in major events or a festival context.
- Demonstrated experience in working to set deadlines and achieving objectives within a defined timetable.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, set priorities and manage time so that organisation resources are optimised.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven planning and problem solving skills, with an ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Demonstrated collaborative working style with an ability to work as part of a team and in a hands-on capacity.
- Proven capacity for self-motivation and an ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage complex tasks, challenging projects and competing deadlines concurrently.
- License to perform high risk work – Forklift certification is required (or the ability to obtain this qualification)
- Tertiary Qualification in arts production or appropriate industry experience.
- Vocational training/operational accreditation/licensing in production related areas will be looked favourably, such as: Senior First Aid, Fire Warden, Rigging, Elevated Working Platforms, Test & Tag, etc
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19008
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55PM Tuesday 19 November, 2019.Position description (603 KB pdf)