Applications close: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Program Coordinator - Signature Project|
|TERM:||Fixed term, salaried contract position|
|START DATE:||31 January 2020|
|END DATE:||20 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Production Logistics Coordinator|
|SALARY:||$61,235 per annum (pro-rata)|
Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator, the Production Swing - Projects will assist in the broad planning, delivery and coordination of the Fringe managed sites and the day to day operations of key projects, including Fringe Club, Signature Project and Fringe on Tour. Under strict direction, the Production Swing will assume the responsibilities of key production personnel on a rotating roster to allow for time off during the bump in, operation and bump out of the 2020 festival.
- Under the direction of the Senior Production Coordinator Signature Project provide production and technical support in day-to-day event delivery, including venue maintenance, infrastructure set up and pack down, management and briefing of staff and crew, and liaising with Production Logistics Coordinator.
- Deliver appropriate production and technical equipment and support for various site operational requirements.
- Maintain the conditions of compliance regulations, such as development approvals, permits, traffic management plans, noise mitigation plans, event ERP’s etc.
- Provide support with the day time management of Fringe Club technical operations, assisting to deliver the Fringe Club daytime programming, its commitment to the Artist and Venue Team (FringeWORKS), Industry and Marketplace Events (Honeypot) and Business Development (hospitality events), inclusive of programmed events, workshops, and activities and other daily operations as required.
- Under the direction of the Production Coordinator- FringeTIX and Fringe on Tour, provide technical support in the bump in, delivery, and bump out, including event infrastructure set up and pack down, management and briefing of crew, and liaising with Production Logistics Coordinator.
- Understand and comply with all Adelaide Fringe policies, procedures and requirements, , including risk management, incident reporting, Workplace Health & Safety and Emergency Response Procedures
- Contribute to a positive and engaged Workplace Health & Safety culture.
- Whilst this position description summaries the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks, it is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken. Tasks can vary from time to time at the discretion of your Manager. To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the employee may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
- Demonstrated professional experience delivering the technical production requirements for events particularly in a performing arts centre, major events or festival context.
- Previous working knowledge and experience working in an arts organisation and/or working with artists.
- Demonstrated experience in working to set deadlines and achieving objectives within a defined timetable.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, set priorities and manage time so that organisation resources are optimised.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills including negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Proven planning and problem solving skills, with an ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Demonstrated collaborative working style with an ability to work as part of a team and in a hands-on capacity.
- Proven capacity for self-motivation and an ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage complex tasks, challenging projects and competing deadlines concurrently.
- License to perform high risk work – Forklift certification is required.
- Tertiary Qualification in arts production or appropriate industry experience
- Vocational training/operational accreditation/licensing in production related areas will be looked favourably, such as:, Fire Warden, Rigging, Elevated Working Platforms, Test & Tag, Heavy Truck Licence, Senior First Aid etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19009
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55PM Tuesday 19 November, 2019.Position description (604 KB pdf)