Applications close: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 11:55 PM
Location: Adelaide Fringe Inc.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: 1 April 2022
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: 1 FTE, $51,500 per annum, pro rata, plus 10% superannuation
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
The primary focus of this role is to coordinate and effectively deliver signage to achieve KPI’s and goals for Adelaide Fringe. The Marketing Coordinator (Signage and Print) will act as the liaison between Adelaide Fringe, printing and production suppliers and assist in the effective delivery of signage and print materials across the organisation.
- Previous experience managing campaign or signage delivery (highly regarded)
- Sound understanding of brand and signage requirements and process.
- Adelaide Fringe is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all stakeholders, including our staff, artists and customers. Individuals are encouraged to obtain a vaccination as soon as they are able to do so as a means of reducing risk to themselves, others in the workplace and the community and are advised that if SA Health/SA Government mandate vaccination for employees in our industry, Adelaide Fringe will comply.
- High level organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into actions.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines.
- Patient, amiable and good humoured.
How To Apply
Job Ad Number: 2021021
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (522 KB pdf)