Applications close: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Marketing Coordinator - Signage and Print|
|START DATE:||24 August 2020|
|END DATE:||27 March 2021|
|EMPLOYMENT:||0.8 FTE, Tuesday – Friday|
|SALARY:||$50,000 per annum (pro rata), plus 9.5% superannuation|
The primary focus of this role is to coordinate and effectively deliver signage to achieve KPI’s and goals for Adelaide Fringe. The Marketing Coordinator will act as the liaison between Adelaide Fringe and printing and production suppliers and assist in the effective delivery of signage and print materials across the Adelaide Fringe, and offer general marketing support for the Adelaide Fringe marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator coordinates designs and oversees and assists the install of all Adelaide Fringe branded signage as well as all signage which acknowledges our partners along with directional, customer service, artist, venue and operational signage in accordance with budgets and timelines.
- Sound understanding of brand and signage requirements and process.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to liaise, interact and communicate effectively and professionally with a broad range of people, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Ability to manage and understand measurements and print requirements.
- Understanding of working with graphics, printing and production suppliers.
- Ability to implement and maintain efficient and effective records management systems and budgets.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- High level organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into actions.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines.
- Patient, amiable and good humoured.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Job Ad Number: 2021002
Submit your CV and cover letter through the below portal.
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.Position description (627 KB pdf)