Applications close: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 at 11:55 PM
Location: Adelaide Fringe Inc.
Start date: 24 August 2021 (negotiable)
End date: 27 March 2022
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: 1.0 FTE, $41,500 per annum, plus 10.00% superannuation
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. It is one of the largest, most popular and diverse arts festivals in Australia. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
Marketing Assistant will assist in the effective delivery of the Adelaide Fringe, and the general marketing and content support for Adelaide Fringe marketing department. The core duty of this role is to assist in the copy writing for communications across Adelaide Fringe platforms and management of the Adelaide Fringe image library.
- Familiarity writing content for digital which maximise SEO opportunities.
- Experience in copy writing for a range of different platforms.
- Ability to manage complex tasks, challenging projects and competing deadlines concurrently.
- Outstanding proofing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically and to plan ahead.
- High level strategic planning, presentation, organisational, administrative and financial management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain efficient and effective records management systems.
- High level of computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, database and internet/email.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to translate ideas into actions.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- High level organisational, planning, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player as well as independently.
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and competing deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Patient, amiable and good humoured
How To Apply
Job Ad Number: 2021022
View the full position description via the link below.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and welcome applications from those from marginalised groups.
Due to the high volume of applications received we will only contact successful candidates.Position description (675 KB pdf)