Applications close: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 5:00 PM
POSITION: Honey Pot Intern
LOCATION: Adelaide Fringe
START DATE: 7 January, 2019
END DATE: 17 March, 2019
REPORTS TO: Marketplace Manager
The Honey Pot Intern will support the Marketplace team in the lead up and during the festival. You will provide support and assist the Marketplace Coordinators with the set up and delivery of Industry programs (HIVES, Creative Surgeries, Newbie Tuesdays, Honeycombs and other sessions/panels). You will be working closely with the Marketplace team to coordinate both Industry delegates’ schedules and engagements in Honey Pot and communicating to registered Honey Pot artists in regards to their participation in industry events relating to their tiers.
- Proofing ‘Who’s Coming Guide’ with team.
- Confirming industry delegates dates for the printed guide.
- Inputting delegate information into newly built delegate finder in AVR.
- Delegate Bag packing.
- Creating statistics for reports based on registrations of delegates and artists into the program.
- Create spreadsheet of international pickups and coordinate information to team.
- Creating pdf’s of Honey Pot shows within genres.
- Creating pdf’s of Honey pot shows at main venues.
- Working with Mailchimp to create industry program RSVP’s templates.
- Coordinating with Marketplace Coordinator with the prep of HIVES.
- Creating and printing name tags and seating plans for HIVES.
- Confirming delegates for HIVE and communicating to them.
- Communicating to artists to confirm participation in events.
- Creating the weekly ‘What’s Hot in the Pot’ show sheet – an industry facing weekly run down of top shows.
- Sending out information of weekly award winners to delegates.
HOW TO APPLY
View the full Position Description and Selection Criteria via the link below. Then submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 5:00PM, Friday Dec 14 2018.Position description (221 KB pdf)