Applications close: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||FringeTIX Customer Services Coordinator|
|LOCATION:||Adelaide Fringe Call Centre|
|TERM:||Short fixed term, salaried position|
|START DATE:||3 February 2020|
|END DATE:||15 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Box Office Manager, Ticketing Manager|
|SALARY:||$52,500 per annum (pro-rata)|
The FringeTIX Customer Services Coordinator will be required to work in and supervise the FringeTIX Call Centre over a seven day rotating roster. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, prior experience in a similar leadership role and be able to provide a high level of customer service. All staff will be required to learn and have a thorough knowledge of the Fringe Guide, and be familiar with the latest venue information, show changes and Fringe program updates. FringeTIX staff are the first port of call for Adelaide Fringe customers and as such, staff will need to be confident, friendly, hardworking, eager and ready to assist patrons with their enquiries and ticket sales.
- To supervise and oversee the successful running of the Adelaide Fringe Call Centre alongside the FringeTIX Coordinator team.
- To coordinate and manage aspects FringeTIX’s customer service interfaces, including but not limited to emails and phone calls.
- To coordinate and facilitate the exchange and refund of tickets through our customer facing email address and phone line.
- To facilitate FringeTIX ticket, voucher, membership and merchandise sales over the phone, whilst setting a high standard of professionalism for the greater Call Centre team.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the Adelaide Fringe guide, participating venues, promotions and events.
- To be highly proficient with the FringeTIX system – Red61 Ticketing platform experience is desirable.
- To address customer enquiries and/or complaints (where necessary), providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions.
Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of FringeTIX and associated customer services, including but not limited to:
- Mailing out of pre-purchased tickets Assisting with contacting customers in the event of a show change/cancellation.
- Adhering to all aspects of FringeTIX ticketing policies – including but not limited to: refunds and exchanges, Fringe Voucher replacement, PCI Compliance.
- Reporting any equipment faults as soon as practicable to your direct supervisor.
- Assisting, if required, with any internal ticketing needs from other Adelaide Fringe departments.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe Call Centre environment.
- Observe and follow all Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare regulations and safe working practices.
- Facilitate a safe, friendly and hardworking Call Centre environment that is enjoyable for all FringeTIX staff.
- Adelaide Fringe may from time to time modify your duties and responsibilities but only to those which you have the skill and competence.
- Undertake all projects and activities as directed by the Head of Ticketing Services, Deputy Director and Fringe Director & Chief Executive as required
- Previous working knowledge and experience working in an arts organisation with particular emphasis on box office and/or call centre supervision is highly desirable.
- Experience working with the Red61 VIA platform is desirable but not essential. Full training on the Red61 VIA platform and Adelaide Fringe program and venues will be conducted during the training week.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of committed staff and stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner.
- Proven ability to lead a team as well as create and maintain a friendly, hardworking culture.
- High level computer literacy (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and competency with ticketing systems (desirable).
- Excellent time management skills to manage complex tasks and competing deadlines concurrently.
- High level attention to detail for data entry.
- Provide current Police clearance check, or be willing to undergo a police check (at own expense).
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19013
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55PM Friday 15 November, 2019.Position description (561 KB pdf)