Applications close: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 11:55 PM
POSITION: FringeTIX Customer Service Supervisor - Box Office and Call Centre
REPORTS TO: Box Office Manager
LOCATION: Various Box Office locations, Adelaide CBD
TERM: Short fixed term, salaried position (working over a rotating 7 day roster)
START DATE: Monday 28 January 2019 & Monday 11 February 2019 (Multiple Positions available, please specify a preferred start date)
END DATE: Sunday 17 March 2019
FringeTIX Customer Service Supervisors will be required to work in the FringeTIX call centre, FringeTIX box offices and off-site locations (as required). Successful applicants will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, prior experience in a similar leadership role and be able to provide a high level of customer service. All staff will be required to learn and have a thorough knowledge of the Fringe Guide, and be familiar with the latest venue information, show changes and Fringe program updates. FringeTIX staff are the first port of call for Adelaide Fringe customers and as such, staff will need to be confident, friendly, hardworking, eager and ready to assist patrons with their enquiries and ticket sales.
- To supervise and oversee the successful running of the Rundle Mall, BankSA Fringe Corner and RCC Fringe and Gluttony Box Offices and Adelaide Fringe Call Centre alongside the FringeTIX Coordinator team.
- To train, encourage and assist casual FringeTIX Customer Service Representatives with their duties within the box office and call centre.
- To facilitate FringeTIX ticket, voucher, membership and merchandise sales both over the phone and at FringeTIX box offices and off-site locations, providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the Adelaide Fringe guide, participating venues, promotions and events.
- To be highly proficient with the FringeTIX system – Red61 Ticketing platform experience is desirable.
- To address customer enquiries and/or complaints (where necessary), providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions.
Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of FringeTIX and associated customer services, including but not limited to:
- Mailing out of pre-purchased tickets
- Assisting with contacting customers in the event of a show change/cancellation
- Ensuring there are adequate stock levels of Fringe Guides, tickets, envelopes, ticket wallets and merchandise during your shift
- Adhering to all aspects of FringeTIX ticketing policies – including but not limited to: refunds and exchanges, Fringe Voucher replacement, PCI Compliance
- Reporting any equipment faults as soon as practicable to your direct supervisor
- Assisting, if required, with any internal ticketing needs from other Adelaide Fringe departments
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe box office environment
- Cash handling and reconciliation including creating change orders, managing the balance of the safes and banking duties.
- Observe and follow all Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare regulations and safe working practices.
- Facilitate a safe, friendly and hardworking box office environment that is enjoyable for all FringeTIX staff.
- Adelaide Fringe may from time to time modify your duties and responsibilities but only to those which you have the skill and competence.
- Undertake all projects and activities as directed by the Head of Ticketing Services, Deputy Director and Fringe Director & Chief Executive as required.
How to Apply
View the full Position Description and Selection Criteria via the link below. Then submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:55PM, Sunday Dec 9 2018.Position description (490 KB pdf)