Applications close: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Event Fly Crew - Technician|
|TERM:||Fixed term, salaried position|
|START DATE:||31 January 2020|
|END DATE:||22 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Production Logistics Coordinator|
|SALARY:||$61,235 per annum (pro-rata)|
Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator and Production Coordinators, the Event Fly Crew will provide production support and expertise to ensure the successful delivery of all Adelaide Fringe produced events, activities, programs and venues.
- Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator & Production Coordinators, provide production support to Adelaide Fringe produced events, activities, programs and venues.
- Provide technical support to help deliver Adelaide Fringe produced events; including operation of sound and lighting equipment and assisting in stage management.
- Assist with the build, bump in and bump out of all Adelaide Fringe sites, including but not limited to Signature Project, Fringe Club, Fringe on Tour, Box Offices.
- Understand and comply with all Adelaide Fringe policies and procedures, ensure all safety regulations are followed and safe working practices are observed.
- Become familiar with the emergency procedures for the site(s) you are working on.
- Observe all Work Health & Safety regulations.
- Whilst this position description summarises the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks, it is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken. Tasks can vary from time to time at the discretion of your Manager. To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the employee may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above/
- Demonstrated professional experience, knowledge and skills in production for performing arts or major events and festivals.
- Proven professional experience in a technical production discipline i.e. lighting, sound, staging, stage management and AV.
- Demonstrated experience as production staff and/or crew.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team on a large major event or festival.
- Demonstrated experience in working to set deadlines.
- Proven ability to deal with a broad range of people, arts companies and artists.
- Proven good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A tertiary qualification in technical production and/or stage management will be looked upon favourably.
- Multi-skilled technical competency will be looked on favourably.
- The ability to reverse with a trailer will be looked upon favourably.
- Other accreditations such as C Class Driver’s License, White card, Forklift, EWP, First aid training, License to perform high risk work, Rigging, Truck (MR/HR) license, and Fire warden training will be looked upon favourably.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19018
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Due to the large volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 11:55PM Thursday 12 December, 2019.Position description (244 KB pdf)