Applications close: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 11:55 PM
|POSITION:||Call Centre Customer Services Supervisor|
|LOCATION:||Adelaide Fringe Call Centre|
|TERM:||Short fixed term, salaried position|
|START DATE:||10 February 2020|
|END DATE:||15 March 2020|
|REPORTS TO:||Customer Services Coordinator|
|SALARY:||$48,500 per annum (pro-rata)|
The FringeTIX Call Centre Customer Services Supervisors will be required to work in the FringeTIX Call Centre over a seven day rotating roster. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate strong customer service skills and prior experience in a similar customer facing role. All staff will be required to learn and have a thorough knowledge of the Fringe Guide, and be familiar with the latest venue information, show changes and Fringe program updates. FringeTIX staff are the first port of call for Adelaide Fringe customers and as such, staff will need to be confident, friendly, hardworking, eager and ready to assist patrons with their enquiries and ticket sales.
- To maintain the successful running of the Adelaide Fringe Call Centre alongside the FringeTIX Coordinator team.
- To undertake tasks involving all aspects of FringeTIX’s customer interfaces, including but not limited to emails, phone calls and over-the-counter interactions.
- To coordinate and facilitate the exchange and refund of tickets through our customer facing email address and phone line.
- To facilitate FringeTIX ticket, voucher, membership and merchandise sales over the phone, whilst setting a high standard of professionalism.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the Adelaide Fringe guide, participating venues, promotions and events.
- To be highly proficient with the FringeTIX system – Red61 Ticketing platform experience is desirable.
- To address customer enquiries and/or complaints (where necessary), providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions.
Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of FringeTIX and associated customer services, including but not limited to:
- Mailing out of pre-purchased tickets.
- Assisting with contacting customers in the event of a show change/cancellation.
- Adhering to all aspects of FringeTIX ticketing policies – including but not limited to: refunds and exchanges, Fringe Voucher replacement, PCI Compliance.
- Reporting any equipment faults as soon as practicable to your direct supervisor.
- Assisting, if required, with any internal ticketing needs from other Adelaide Fringe departments.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe Call Centre environment.
- Observe and follow all Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare regulations and safe working practices.
- Facilitate a safe, friendly and hardworking Call Centre environment that is enjoyable for all FringeTIX staff.
- Adelaide Fringe may from time to time modify your duties and responsibilities but only to those which you have the skill and competence.
- Undertake all projects and activities as directed by the Head of Ticketing Services, Deputy Director and Fringe Director & Chief Executive as required.
- Previous working knowledge and experience working in an arts organisation with particular emphasis on box office and/or call centre supervision is highly desirable.
- Experience working with the Red61 VIA platform is desirable but not essential. Full training on the Red61 VIA platform and Adelaide Fringe program and venues will be conducted during the training week.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a broad range of committed staff and stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, in a professional and ethical manner.
- Proven ability to be an enthusiastic team player and to help facilitate an inclusive, hardworking culture within a team.
- High level computer literacy (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and competency with ticketing systems (desirable).
- Excellent time management skills to manage complex tasks and competing deadlines concurrently.
- High level attention to detail for data entry.
- Provide current Police clearance check, or be willing to undergo a police check (at own expense).
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to submit your application:
Job Number: 19012
View the full position description via the link below.
For any enquiries regarding the role, please call 08 8100 2000.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Due to the large volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 11:55PM Friday 22 November, 2019.Position description (561 KB pdf)