Events unable to present at Adelaide Fringe in 2021 due to current COVID restrictions can now opt into the Honey Pot marketplace program as a 'Virtual Event.'
Artists and companies with 'Ready To Go' work seeking onward opportunities are encouraged to register to connect with local, interstate and international delegates throughout the festival.
Registration fee - $395 per event.
Registrations are open now and close on 21 March
What does a Virtual Event have access to?
Being part of Honey Pot as a virtual event connects you to beneficial components of the industry platform.
- Event Finder - an Event listing in the online directory detailing touring, production and contact information available to registered industry delegates.
- Delegate Finder - an online directory of 'In-person' and 'Virtual' industry delegates participating in Honey Pot.
- Virtual Creative Surgeries - Industry experts answering your questions and giving advice to support artists and projects at all levels.
- Online Panels and Sessions - Information and networking webinars exploring many topics including - national touring, international opportunities, marketing and many more.
- 8 Jan - Event Finder launched for Industry delegates
- 28 Jan - The Honey Pot Delegate Finder released to all registered Honey Pot events and delegates – allowing 3 weeks pre-festival to make contact with any industry delegates and promote your event.
- 5 Feb – Honey Pot Industry program announced (to include all online sessions)
- 11 Feb – Virtual Creative Surgeries scheduled and registration announced.
- 19 Feb – Honey Pot at Adelaide Fringe starts
- 21 Mar – Honey Pot at Adelaide Fringe ends
- 28 May – Event & Delegate Finder access closes –allowing 10 weeks post festival to promote and contact industry.