Honey Pot provides a vital support program for festival directors, producers and presenters, who travel to Adelaide during the Fringe seeking the best in contemporary arts. Each year, dozens of tour deals are done through Honey Pot for a wide range of shows.
Registrations for Honey Pot 2018 are now closed.
Services For Delegates
- Dedicated ticket bookings service for eligible buyers and programmers – skip the queues and make sure you have a seat to the shows you want to see.
- Program matchmaking – looking for something specific? We can help you navigate the program to find your ideal shows.
- Networking sessions with other delegates – extend your professional network and get recommendations from industry peers.
- Assistance with accommodation, navigation and orientation – not sure where to stay or how to get around? We can help you find a place to stay and make sure you know where to go.
- Access to the famous Fringe Club – you can party the night away or enjoy a quiet drink in our dedicated artist space.
Adelaide Fringe and Honey Pot: 16 February - 18 March
Hive #1: 23 February, 2 - 4pm
APAM: 27 February - 1 March
Hive #2: 2 March, 2 - 4pm
Adelaide Festival: 2 - 18 March
Hive #3: 9 March, 2 - 4pm
WOMADelaide: 9 -12 March
Hive #4: 16 March
For more information about Adelaide and the Adelaide Fringe, check out the Eat, Stay, Play section of our site.
For all Honey Pot related enquiries, delegate or artist or anything in between, contact Rebecca Meston – Marketplace Manager.