Honey Pot Delegate registrations are now open!
Our industry delegates participate in Honey Pot because of the personal and professional impact the marketplace has on their networks and future programming. Some of your fellow delegates will be:
- Venue programmers.
- Festival directors & programmers.
- Event planners.
- TV, radio & digital producers.
- Media & tourism professional.
- Talent scouts.
The Honey Pot Experience
Being a part of Honey Pot as a delegate gives you:
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of events to see based on programming interests.
- Face to face access to our passionate marketplace team.
- A dedicated, easy-to-use ticket booking service.
- Valuable events and industry-specific programming.
Delegates are given the opportunity to engage in our curated program of professional development sessions and panels. Here are some of our flagship events that industry delegates can take part in:
- Creative Surgeries – Industry experts spend a session creatively advising and supporting artists and projects.
- HIVE – Speed-dating style conversations held weekly between delegates and artists.
- HoneyComb – An information sharing and networking session with key organisations, regional presenters, genre defined programmers and artists.
- Panels – Curated panels of expert speakers, offering enlightening discussions on industry-specific topics.
Have questions? Feel free to pop an email through to our Marketplace Manager, Andy Beecroft: email@example.com.
Opt-in to Honey Pot’s industry eNewsletter here.
Banner Image – Photographer: Chloe Elizabeth.