Adelaide Fringe’s marketplace runs alongside the fringe dates: 14 February-15 March, 2020. It provides a vital support program and a dynamic matchmaking service for delegates that attend Fringe seeking the best in contemporary arts for future programming. Each year hundreds of deals are done through Honey Pot.
Applications to apply as a Honey Pot Industry Delegate will open in October, 2019. For enquiries and possible late registrations please email email@example.com
Our industry delegates continue to participate in Honey Pot because of the personal and professional impacts it has on their programming stories going forward. Creatively challenged and inspired our delegate tribes are made up of:
- Venue Programmers
- Festival Directors & Programmers
- Event planners
- TV, Radio & Digital Producers
- Media & Tourism professionals
- Talent scouts
In 2018, we attracted record attendance;
- 204 Industry Delegates
- Included 70 internationals representing 25 countries
The Industry Experience
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of shows to see based on programming interests. Looking for something specific? We can make sure you see the shows right for you.
- Face to face access to our passionate marketplace team dedicated to enriching and inspiring your fringe.
- A dedicated, easy to use ticket booking service eligible for programmers of work to secure tickets to Honey Pot shows.
- Networking events and sessions between delegates – facilitating connectivity and partnerships. Extend your professional circles and friendships. Receive industry peers’ recommendations.
- Access to our famous Fringe Club – our dedicated space for artists and industry to work and hold meetings during the day then wind down and party after shows.
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori