Adelaide Fringe’s International Arts Marketplace runs alongside the fringe dates: 14 Feb - 15 Mar, 2020.
It provides a vital support program and a dynamic matchmaking service for delegates that attend Fringe seeking the best in contemporary arts for future programming.
Honey Pot Artists showcase their work in its entirety, able to connect with over 250 industry delegates.
Each year hundreds of deals are done through Honey Pot.
Applications to register as a Honey Pot Industry Delegate open 3 October, 2019. For enquiries email email@example.com
Our industry delegates continue to participate in Honey Pot because of the personal and professional impacts it has on their programming stories going forward. Creatively challenged and inspired our marketplace is made up of:
- Venue Programmers
- Festival Directors & Programmers
- Event planners
- TV, Radio & Digital Producers
- Media & Tourism professionals
- Talent scouts
In 2019, we attracted record attendance:
- 256 Industry Delegates
- Included 83 internationals representing 26 countries
Industry Program Engagements
Honey Pot industry delegates actively engage in our curated program of professional development sessions and panels – offering skills, knowledge, connections and collaborations. Here are some of our flagship events that industry can take part in:
Creative Surgeries – Industry experts spend a session creatively advising and supporting artists and projects. Up to 6 artists take part in a roundtable discussion. The Creative Surgeon’s professional expertise and interest is recorded during registrations. Designed for artists embarking on new projects, or just developing the one they have.
HIVE – Speed-dating style conversations held weekly! ‘Ready to Go’ Honey Pot artists are invited to take part in the HIVE. Visiting Industry delegates host their own table and take rotating short conversations. Make a new acquaintance and learn more about each other…and who knows what the outcomes may be!
HoneyComb – An information sharing and networking session - places key organisations, regional presenters or genre defined programmers in the room with artists looking to hear more about works and artists they present to their audiences.
- Panels – Have an idea for an industry panel? Want to curate a panel of expert speakers who can talk to an area of the arts? Honey Pot encourages expressions of interest. The marketplace team will be on hand to help coordinate and schedule.
The Industry Experience
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of shows to see based on programming interests. Looking for something specific? We can make sure you see the shows right for you.
- Face to face access to our passionate marketplace team dedicated to enriching and inspiring your fringe.
- A dedicated, easy to use ticket booking service eligible for programmers of work to secure tickets to Honey Pot shows.
- Networking events and sessions between delegates – facilitating connectivity and partnerships. Extend your professional circles and friendships. Receive industry peers’ recommendations.
- Weekly Honey Pot ‘HIVE’ matchmaking sessions – Artists ready to meet and have a conversation directly industry. An opportunity to discuss further programming in an informal speed dating style pitching environment.
- Access to our famous Fringe Club – our dedicated space for artists and industry to work and hold meetings during the day then wind down and party after shows.
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori