Adelaide Fringe’s marketplace runs alongside the fringe dates – 15 February – 17 March 2019. It provides a vital support program and a dynamic matchmaking service for delegates that attend Fringe seeking the best in contemporary arts for future programming. Each year hundreds of deals are done through Honey Pot.
Registrations to apply as an industry delegate will open on 10 October 2018
Expressions of Interest
We are open for Expressions of Interest to apply to be an Industry Delegate in 2019.
To submit an EOI and have an application form for Honey Pot sent to you direct on 10 October please click here.
Who Are Our Delegates
Our industry delegates continue to participate in Honey Pot because of the personal and professional impacts it has on their programming stories going forward. Creatively challenged and inspired our delegate tribes are made up of:
- Venue Programmers
- Festival Directors & Programmers
- Event planners
- TV, Radio & Digital Producers
- Media & Tourism professionals
- Talent scouts
In 2018 we attracted record attendance;
- 204 Industry Delegates
- Included 70 internationals representing 25 countries
The Industry Experience
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of shows to see based on programming interests. Looking for something specific? We can make sure you see the shows right for you.
- Face to face access to our passionate marketplace team dedicated to enriching and inspiring your fringe.
- A dedicated, easy to use ticket booking service eligible for programmers of work to secure tickets to Honey Pot shows.
- Networking events and sessions between delegates – facilitating connectivity and partnerships. Extend your professional circles and friendships. Receive industry peers’ recommendations.
- Access to our famous Fringe Club – our dedicated space for artists and industry to work and hold meetings during the day then wind down and party after shows.
These key dates relate to the main marketplace activity – The HIVES – taking place each Friday of the Fringe.
Hive #1: 22 February, 2 - 4pm
Hive #2: 1 March, 2 - 4pm
Adelaide Festival: 1 - 17 March
Hive #3: 8 March, 2 - 4pm
WOMADelaide: 8 -11 March
Hive #4: 15 March, 2 – 4pm
For further information on the Honey Pot as an Industry delegate please contact the Marketplace Manager, Andy Beecroft via email at email@example.com
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori