To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Hot 100 Wines, we introduce Hot 100 Harvest: the first full-day celebration of South Australia’s most drinkable wines. Come join the festivities at the National Wine Centre and indulge in the finest locally sourced produce, live entertainment and commemorate the best wine and winemakers in the region from the last 10 years.
- Food curated by Duncan Welgemoed, featuring SA Chefs
- Wine, food, art and produce masterclasses
- Music by Electric Fields, Sasha March and more to be announced
Included in your ticket to Hot 100 Harvest:
- Gift bag including: A Riedel Overture glass, the Hot 100 Harvest Passport, a copy of Hot 100 Wines 2016/17
- Wine Tastings
- Access to the masterclass program
- Live entertainment
- Exhibition entry
Available for purchase:
- Wine by the glass or bottle
- Food from SA chefs (curated by Duncan Welgemoed)
- Mismatch beer and Adelaide Hills cider
- Spritzers by Man of Spirit
- Cape Grim water
- Riedel glassware
Tickets for Fringe Members are just $65 + bf (normally $85+bf).
Grab yours here by using the code word in our weekly Fringe Member e-news on Wednesday 18th Jan.