Taking part in the Honey Pot program provides opportunities for future programming, new commissions, collaborations, professional development and networking.
Adelaide Fringe Artists can opt into Honey Pot and take part in our marketplace via their Artist registration.
Artist registrations to opt into Honey Pot are now closed. For any enquiries please email email@example.com
Who's In the Pot?
Independent to established artists, producers, companies, and artist management make up the ‘artists’ tribe.
A tiered system of access makes our program inclusive for first timers, through to established producers ready to connect to the world stage.
The artist and show experience can sign up to any of the three tier levels of engagement:
Fringe Newbies: Show is new and in early stage of presentation, trialling a new idea/concept. Just want to take it all in and mingle with my tribe.
Next Level: A tested show/idea/concept. Keen to explore producing / presenting partners. Interested in receiving some producing advice.
- Ready to go: An established show/event - ready to discuss for future programming tour specs and costings considered in preparation for conversation.
The Artist Experience
- Dedicated support and access to the friendly and approachable marketplace team – on hand at all times to guide and navigate your Honey Pot journey.
- Access to over 200 international industry delegates and the opportunity to start a conversation, invite them to your show and develop new connections.
- Professional development and advice resources – absorb ideas and learn from the best in the industry. Get the opportunity to hear more about your craft.
- Creative surgeries - check in with a professional and give your arts practice some one-on-one attention. Find out where you are in your practice, project, career, and where you would like to be.
- Weekly Honey Pot ‘HIVE’ matchmaking sessions – For those ready to meet and have a conversation directly with an industry delegate and discuss further programming in an informal speed dating style pitching environment.
- Industry delegate ticket management – no need to worry about door lists. We allocate tickets to industry delegates and provide access to clear reports on who attended your show.
These key dates relate to the main marketplace activity – The HIVE – taking place each Friday of the Fringe.
Hive #1: 22 February, 2 - 4pm
Hive #2: 1 March, 2 - 4pm
Adelaide Festival: 1 - 17 March
Hive #3: 8 March, 2 - 4pm
WOMADelaide: 8 -11 March
Hive #4: 15 March, 2 – 4pm
For further information on the Honey Pot as a Fringe artist please contact the Marketplace Manager, Andy Beecroft via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori