Access to Honey Pot Program
Applications to become an Industry Delegate are now open
Our industry delegate profiles span a range of arts engagements, and becoming a Honey Pot Industry delegate is simple. So long as you’re looking to interact with our Fringe Artists and events in some capacity we would be pleased to confirm you as a Honey Pot Delegate.
We offer varied levels of Industry access based on your application profile.
Additional access is confirmed via application form only after meeting eligibility. Our Marketplace team will communicate confirmation of requests after applications close.
Standard Industry Delegate Access
- Your delegate profile in our printed ‘Who’s Coming’ industry booklet, and on our ‘Who’s Coming’ industry page on the Fringe website – highlight your programming requirements and interests to artists
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of recommended shows based on individual programming interests and schedules
- Access to all industry sessions, panels and Honey Pot hosted networking events
- An invite to our flagship networking and pitching event – the HIVE. Host your own table and have fruitful conversations with registered Honey Pot Artists
- An invite to all Honey Pot Industry networking brunches
- Access to registered Honey Pot artists event details and contacts – making contacting shows and artists easy and simple
- Unrestricted entry to the exclusive Fringe Club
Additional Industry Access
- Complimentary Ticket Access – Honey Pot to provide access to our Honey Pot delegate ticket microsite, making it simple to book a ticket to a Honey Pot registered show
- Hotel Support – Up to three nights accommodation at The Watson, the Adelaide Fringe Hotel Partner
Eligibility – We provide limited complimentary ticket access and accommodation support to delegates whom have a proven track record of offering artists significant opportunities. Tickets may be provided to shows that delegates have the ability to program or book, and are in alignment with programming interests. Ticket offer is available for one designated person per organisation. Accommodation support is offered to those delegates with matching criteria, and is based on hotel supply and demand. Confirmation of accommodation support will be communicated via the Marketplace team after applications close.
Apply to be a 2019 Honey Pot Industry Delegate here
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori