Access to Honey Pot Program
Applications to apply as a Honey Pot Industry Delegate are now closed. For enquiries and possible late registrations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our industry delegate profiles span a range of arts engagements, and becoming a Honey Pot Industry delegate is simple. So long as you’re looking to interact with our Fringe Artists and events in some capacity we would be pleased to confirm you as a Honey Pot Delegate.
We offer varied levels of Industry access based on your application profile.
Additional access is confirmed via application form only after meeting eligibility. Our Marketplace team will communicate confirmation of requests after applications close.
Standard Industry Delegate Access
- Your delegate profile in our printed ‘Who’s Coming’ industry booklet, and on our ‘Who’s Coming’ industry page on the Fringe website – highlight your programming requirements and interests to artists
- A bespoke tailor-made itinerary of recommended shows based on individual programming interests and schedules
- Access to all industry sessions, panels and Honey Pot hosted networking events
- An invite to our flagship networking and pitching event – the HIVE. Host your own table and have fruitful conversations with registered Honey Pot Artists
- An invite to all Honey Pot Industry networking brunches
- Access to registered Honey Pot artists event details and contacts – making contacting shows and artists easy and simple
- Unrestricted entry to the exclusive Fringe Club
Additional Industry Access
- Complimentary Ticket Access – Honey Pot to provide access to our Honey Pot delegate ticket microsite, making it simple to book a ticket to a Honey Pot registered show
- Hotel Support – Up to three nights accommodation at The Watson, the Adelaide Fringe Hotel Partner
Eligibility – We provide limited complimentary ticket access and accommodation support to delegates who have a proven track record of offering artists significant opportunities. Tickets may be provided to shows that delegates have the ability to program or book, and are in alignment with programming interests. Ticket offer is available for one designated person per organisation. Accommodation support is offered to those delegates with matching criteria and is based on hotel supply and demand. Confirmation of accommodation support will be communicated via the Marketplace team after applications close.
Why Not Attend Two International Markets in 2019?
Take up the exciting opportunity to attend both the Adelaide Fringe - Honey Pot and the PANNZ Arts Market in 2019.
Honey Pot - 15 Feb - 17 Mar 2019
PANNZ – 5 – 7 Mar 2019
In 2019 we are happy to collaborate and work with our New Zealand partner PANNZ to offer the chance to take part in both markets during your visit. Attend Adelaide Fringe & Honey Pot as an industry delegate - take in shows, meet artists and seek new works for future programming then jump over to New Zealand and attend and take part in PANNZ.
PANNZ (The Performing Arts Network of New Zealand)
The PANNZ Arts Market is New Zealand’s sole marketplace for performing arts work with 40 pitches and showcases across 3 inspiring days. With Aotearoa’s entire performing arts industry at the one Market, the PANNZ Arts Market is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the best current work NZ has to offer and to meet and collaborate with everyone that makes it all happen!
The Offer – Subject to application
To attend each Market, Honey Pot will provide 3 nights of hotel accommodation and PANNZ will provide 4 nights of hotel accommodation - subject to application.
Please email Andy Beecroft if you are interested in taking part in both Markets or have any questions
Header Image Credit - Trentino Priori