Vouchers for the 2020 Adelaide Fringe go on sale on Wednesday August 7th and will be available here.
Buying a Voucher For Someone Else?
Giving the gift of Fringe is easier than ever. Just select the voucher amount, tell us who the voucher is for, and decide when you want them to recieve it. Simple as that!
1. Visit adelaidefringe.com.au/shop/vouchers to get started. You can get vouchers in multiple denominations, starting from just $20.
2. Select the voucher you want, and how many you require, and then add them to your cart.
3. Proceed to checkout. During checkout you'll be asked how you would like your vouchers delivered to you. To gift the voucher you must select 'E-Ticket'. Continue with checkout as per normal.
4. Proceed and pay. Once your payment is complete you will see the details of your purchase as well as the option to 'Gift your voucher'. Here you will enter the recipient's email address, name, and the day you'd like the voucher delivered. You can even include a special message.
5. Success! Your voucher is on its way, and you can rest assured you will forever be known as the giver of great gifts.
How to Use Your Vouchers
Were you lucky enough to be gifted a Fringe voucher? Here's how to redeem your vouchers and unleash the fun!
- Browse the full list of shows online, figure out what to see and when, and add your tickets to your cart as normal.
When you check out you'll see a box at the bottom of the page asking for your voucher number. This is a 16-character voucher code beginning with 0166.
- If the gift voucher isn't equal to the cost of your ticket you can pay the remainder by credit card.
Banner Image: photographed by Trentino Priori