The 2021 Schools Booking Guide is now available to view.
To request a printed copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All events in this guide are offering a discounted Schools Ticket price.
To make a booking email our Schools Program Coordinator at email@example.com with the name of the event, date, time and venue, the number of students and the year level, and the number of teachers/adults to attend.
Ticket availability will be checked and the best ticket price and free teacher tickets will be sourced and a quote provided. On acceptance of the quote, Adelaide Fringe will invoice your school and issue the tickets.
The Schools Program Coordinator can assist you by:
- Assisting you to select a show for your students*
- Accessing discounted Schools price tickets (where available) for your group
- Accessing free tickets for teachers (based on the Department for Education teacher/student ratio)
- Putting you in contact with artists for in-school performances
- Organising and invoicing a school booking for any Fringe event (not just sessions with a Schools price tickets)
- Issuing your tickets
To enquire or make a booking, email our Schools Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8100 2004
A number of events are available to travel and present in schools. Please see the list for the available events here and the contact email for the artist.
Bookings for in-school performances are organised between the school and the artist and the Adelaide Fringe Schools Coordinator is available for assistance if needed.